Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Drinking :)

I was slightly drunk yesterday, while cooking.
I don't drink every day nor do I drink in the kitchen, but I had to use the apricot wine (Shinluchu) for my recipe, so I had to taste it. The wine was fruity and refreshing! It was more delicious than I expected.

After a while, I was slightly drunk, and surprisingly, I was in good form! I had many deadlines due May 31st, but I could finish them within a time frame!!! My work came out pretty good, too.

Don't you think sometimes you get the idea for your art while drinking?!

I don't want to depend on drinking, so I don't recommend it, though...

Anyway, it is already June! Time flies!!!
I hope there is no rain this week...

Bye for now :)

Please click below and vote for me.

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days