Friday, March 5, 2010

Splash!!!

Yesterday evening, I was somehow dizzy and I thought I caught a cold but after taking a cold medicine and dancing hula, I got well and stayed up late till 2 am. Then this morning, I woke up early in high spirits! I thought it's going to be a good day but things happened right after I finished my eye makeup...

I tried to put the glue on my false lashes, but the glue was clogged and it didn't come out. So I squeezed the tube from the bottom... then guess what happened! All the glue popped out from the tube and splashed me in my left eye!

What the heck!!!

My foundation... my eye shadow... my double lines...

I fixed my eye but my mood is gone... you know...

Then another splash in the kitchen. While I was pouring soymilk, it splashed out from the blender... Then another one again! An automatic soap dispenser splashed while washing my hands at work. Hope this is the last one...

BTW, "splash" reminds me of my favorite mermaid movie. Have you ever seen it before?! It's a romantic story. Hope I could have a chance to watch it again.

Anyway, have a safe day!!!

Please click below and vote for me.
ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ

Popular Posts - Last 7 days